MaXxed Football Forums

Go Back   MaXxed Football Forums > World Football Leagues > German Football

Old 12-04-2012, 06:01 PM   #711
due
Team Captain

Club: Bayern München
National: Germany
Player: Matthäus, Van Basten, Scholl, Kahn
due has the credentials to succeed at the highest leveldue has the credentials to succeed at the highest leveldue has the credentials to succeed at the highest leveldue has the credentials to succeed at the highest leveldue has the credentials to succeed at the highest leveldue has the credentials to succeed at the highest leveldue has the credentials to succeed at the highest leveldue has the credentials to succeed at the highest leveldue has the credentials to succeed at the highest leveldue has the credentials to succeed at the highest leveldue has the credentials to succeed at the highest level

Gratz Dortmund for winning the double
due is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 09:37 PM   #712
Doppelganger
Club Scout

Club: LFC, BVB, Barca
National: USA, Germany
Player: Xavi, Hummels
Doppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these parts

Well that just about wraps it up. Could be champions next weekend.
Old 15-04-2012, 11:19 AM   #713
sportsmen

Club: Borussia Dortmund
National: Poland
Player: Andrea Petković
Thanked 6,747 Times in 313 Posts
sportsmen has set the standards in these partssportsmen has set the standards in these partssportsmen has set the standards in these partssportsmen has set the standards in these partssportsmen has set the standards in these partssportsmen has set the standards in these partssportsmen has set the standards in these partssportsmen has set the standards in these partssportsmen has set the standards in these partssportsmen has set the standards in these partssportsmen has set the standards in these parts

Everything has been going so smoothly lately that there is really nothing to discuss. I just hope the core of the team will stay for the next season's Champions League campaign.
sportsmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 10:21 PM   #714
jr!
Team Captain

Club: BVB,Liverpool,Barca
Player: Hummels, Götze
jr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goal

me too, I hope they learned from the last 2 years in Europe.
jr! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 02:35 PM   #715
Sataris
Misinformation Matrix

Club: Die Roten
Sataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious career

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr! View Post
me too, I hope they learned from the last 2 years in Europe.
Me too!

Want to see dortmund tearing teams apart (like you do to us!) in the Champions League!
Old 17-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #716
chaouki
Team Captain

Club: Karlsruher SC , LFC
National: Deutschland
chaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sataris View Post
Me too!

Want to see dortmund tearing teams apart (like you do to us!) in the Champions League!
very much so. otherwise it's bad for the uefa-ranking
Old 19-04-2012, 04:08 PM   #717
wong_ma
Club Scout

Club: Los Merengues
National: La Furia Roja
Player: El Pipita, San Iker
wong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peers

Dortmund have done amazingly well without Gotze!

Start of the season was poor and they managed to go 24 matches undefeated (correct me if im wrong, just coming off the top of my head)

Absolutely nuts! Expect some players to leave though. I think Kagawa will leave and definately Barrios (who has done nothing this season).
wong_ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 05:22 AM   #718
jr!
Team Captain

Club: BVB,Liverpool,Barca
Player: Hummels, Götze
jr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goal

I think it's 25 actually.
Don't know about Kagawa, but it's possible that Barrios, Kagawa & Lewandowski all leave, not likely, but possible.
jr! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 09:15 PM   #719
Übersuperduper
Team Captain

Club: FC Bayern München
Übersuperduper is an inspiration to his peersÜbersuperduper is an inspiration to his peersÜbersuperduper is an inspiration to his peersÜbersuperduper is an inspiration to his peersÜbersuperduper is an inspiration to his peersÜbersuperduper is an inspiration to his peersÜbersuperduper is an inspiration to his peersÜbersuperduper is an inspiration to his peersÜbersuperduper is an inspiration to his peersÜbersuperduper is an inspiration to his peersÜbersuperduper is an inspiration to his peers

Congrats Dortmund, well deserved title.
Old 22-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #720
uforock
Vice Captain

uforock has great potentialuforock has great potentialuforock has great potential

Congrats BVB earning their second star !!
uforock is offline   Reply With Quote

MaXxed Football Forums > World Football Leagues > German Football