MaXxed Football Forums

Go Back   MaXxed Football Forums > World Football Leagues > German Football

Old 22-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #721
wong_ma
Club Scout

Club: Los Merengues
National: La Furia Roja
Player: El Pipita, San Iker
wong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr! View Post
I think it's 25 actually.
Don't know about Kagawa, but it's possible that Barrios, Kagawa & Lewandowski all leave, not likely, but possible.
At least Marco Reus is coming in. Quality player!

Correct me if im wrong, but Reus is a winger than a striker?
wong_ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 02:34 PM   #722
bleething
Team Captain

Club: LFC & BVB
Player: Mascherano, Rosicky, Xabi Alonso, Agüero, Bojan
bleething is in his primebleething is in his primebleething is in his primebleething is in his primebleething is in his primebleething is in his primebleething is in his primebleething is in his primebleething is in his primebleething is in his primebleething is in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by wong_ma View Post
At least Marco Reus is coming in. Quality player!

Correct me if im wrong, but Reus is a winger than a striker?
I think he has played in a second striker role behind Hanke for most of the season. He's not an out and out winger. He could play each of the three attacking midfield positions in the current 4-2-3-1 system.

I guess you could compare him to Götze the most. Although they have different strengths, the both of them are playmaking wingers or creative, attacking, central midfielders that like to go out on the flanks.

What I look forward to is Lewandowskis excellent hold up play with Reus making the runs beyond him. That should make for a quite interesting counter attacking force.

----

Oh and .... FUCK YEAH!!! Champions again! Great stuff from the team.
bleething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 03:20 PM   #723
wong_ma
Club Scout

wong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peerswong_ma is an inspiration to his peers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleething View Post
I think he has played in a second striker role behind Hanke for most of the season. He's not an out and out winger. He could play each of the three attacking midfield positions in the current 4-2-3-1 system.

I guess you could compare him to Götze the most. Although they have different strengths, the both of them are playmaking wingers or creative, attacking, central midfielders that like to go out on the flanks.

What I look forward to is Lewandowskis excellent hold up play with Reus making the runs beyond him. That should make for a quite interesting counter attacking force.

----

Oh and .... FUCK YEAH!!! Champions again! Great stuff from the team.
Dortmund's CL exit was a blessing to be honest. Less hectic schedule and could concentrate on BuLi. I was dissapointed with their CL exit, but hopefully next season they will qualify for Round of 16
Old 22-04-2012, 03:54 PM   #724
Doppelganger
Club Scout

Club: LFC, BVB, Barca
National: USA, Germany
Player: Xavi, Hummels
Doppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these partsDoppelganger has set the standards in these parts

The city went absolutely nuts last night. Loved it. Und schon wieder Deutscher Meister BVB!
Old 22-04-2012, 04:23 PM   #725
sergioka
Vice Captain

Club: ARSENAL,BVB,GALA
National: Turkey,Germany
Player: AlexanderMarkDavidOX
sergioka has the credentials to succeed at the highest levelsergioka has the credentials to succeed at the highest levelsergioka has the credentials to succeed at the highest levelsergioka has the credentials to succeed at the highest levelsergioka has the credentials to succeed at the highest levelsergioka has the credentials to succeed at the highest levelsergioka has the credentials to succeed at the highest levelsergioka has the credentials to succeed at the highest levelsergioka has the credentials to succeed at the highest levelsergioka has the credentials to succeed at the highest levelsergioka has the credentials to succeed at the highest level

Now we'll win the DFB-Pokal and Bayern will have nothing in their hands after they won't win the CL.

Dortmund was burning, next month will be the official Party,
I'll put some pics of that here.
Stay tuned
Old 24-04-2012, 01:31 AM   #726
Sataris
Misinformation Matrix

Club: Die Roten
Sataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious careerSataris has had an illustrious career

Nice job

now take Europe seriously next year please
Old 25-04-2012, 03:06 PM   #727
wong_ma
Club Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sataris View Post
Nice job

now take Europe seriously next year please
Im with you Sataris! A third german powerhouse would be good for the game. Oh wait, Leverkeusen never were :P I mean second
Old 29-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #728
jr!
Team Captain

Club: BVB,Liverpool,Barca
National: Germany
Player: Hummels, Götze
jr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goaljr! is prolific in front of goal

So, Kagawa won't be signing an extension, meaning he will likely now be sold w/ a deal supposedly in place with United.
Some teams also interested in Lewandowski as well, likely the reason there are rumours he's leaving too, but he's under contract to 2014.
jr! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 02:53 PM   #729
chaouki
Team Captain

Club: Karlsruher SC , LFC
National: Deutschland
chaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his primechaouki is in his prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr! View Post
So, Kagawa won't be signing an extension, meaning he will likely now be sold w/ a deal supposedly in place with United.
Some teams also interested in Lewandowski as well, likely the reason there are rumours he's leaving too, but he's under contract to 2014.
I hope at least lewandowski stays. it was nice to watch kagawa play in the bundesliga, anyway, reus will replace him very well I can imagine and you guys will get a hell lot of money for kagawa. has to be one of the transfers with maybe the highest gain. bought for 200.000, will be sold for at least 15-20 million if he doesn't have a clause in his contract

looks as if santana heads out as well to leverkusen or gladbach
Old 01-05-2012, 03:47 AM   #730
wong_ma
Club Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaouki View Post
I hope at least lewandowski stays. it was nice to watch kagawa play in the bundesliga, anyway, reus will replace him very well I can imagine and you guys will get a hell lot of money for kagawa. has to be one of the transfers with maybe the highest gain. bought for 200.000, will be sold for at least 15-20 million if he doesn't have a clause in his contract

looks as if santana heads out as well to leverkusen or gladbach
I'd say he'll easily cover the cost of the purchase of Reus. Pity to see him wanting to leave. Quality player and really suited BVB's playing style

MaXxed Football Forums > World Football Leagues > German Football