MaXxed Football Forums

Go Back   MaXxed Football Forums > World Football Leagues > North and South American Football

Old 26-04-2012, 06:50 AM   #1
IncredibleLE
Vice Captain

Club: Atlanta Silverbacks
National: Viet Nam
Player: Thanh Binh, Cong Vinh, Lee D-g, Endo
IncredibleLE covers every blade of grass on the pitchIncredibleLE covers every blade of grass on the pitchIncredibleLE covers every blade of grass on the pitchIncredibleLE covers every blade of grass on the pitchIncredibleLE covers every blade of grass on the pitchIncredibleLE covers every blade of grass on the pitchIncredibleLE covers every blade of grass on the pitchIncredibleLE covers every blade of grass on the pitchIncredibleLE covers every blade of grass on the pitchIncredibleLE covers every blade of grass on the pitchIncredibleLE covers every blade of grass on the pitch
Default Need Help Identifying Futbol Club name

Can anyone help me ID this football club's shirt? A remember a friend telling me he liked this shirt and I want to find it for his Birthday.

I know the club is from Latin America but not sure which country. Any help is much appreciated.
Old 26-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #2
Cool_Daddy_Cool
Club Scout

Cool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine record

you got a bigger pic?

I want to guess it's Puebla but the stripe usually goes the other way. If Puebla, then it's one of those mash-up shirts where they combine home and away shirt designs in one shirt that was popular for a minute a few years ago
Old 01-05-2012, 02:05 AM   #3
robdogj
Club Scout

Club: Sacramento Knights
National: Damn Yankees
Player: Pele
robdogj has a fine recordrobdogj has a fine recordrobdogj has a fine recordrobdogj has a fine recordrobdogj has a fine recordrobdogj has a fine recordrobdogj has a fine recordrobdogj has a fine recordrobdogj has a fine recordrobdogj has a fine recordrobdogj has a fine record
Question C.d. Fas

Could it be CD FAS from El Salvador??? Looks like it, but can't really tell w/ that photo.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #4
Cool_Daddy_Cool
Club Scout

Cool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine recordCool_Daddy_Cool has a fine record

That could be it. Maybe a mash-up of the club top and El Salvador top?
Old 15-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #5
thisisoverlord!
Chairman

Club: Liverpool
National: England/Italy
Player: Zico,Rivaldo,Messi
thisisoverlord! has had an illustrious careerthisisoverlord! has had an illustrious careerthisisoverlord! has had an illustrious careerthisisoverlord! has had an illustrious careerthisisoverlord! has had an illustrious careerthisisoverlord! has had an illustrious careerthisisoverlord! has had an illustrious careerthisisoverlord! has had an illustrious careerthisisoverlord! has had an illustrious careerthisisoverlord! has had an illustrious careerthisisoverlord! has had an illustrious career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Daddy_Cool View Post
That could be it. Maybe a mash-up of the club top and El Salvador top?
Yes it looks like two distinct tops half and half'd.

irc://irc.whatnet.org:6667/fbtz
Deuteronomy 7:1-4 NLT

thisisoverlord! is offline   Reply With Quote

MaXxed Football Forums > World Football Leagues > North and South American Football